Okay, So I'm new at adding video to my blog posts, so I'll give it a try. This first video is just a small snippet of what I listen to pretty much every moment that Alex is awake. He is a very talkative guy ;)
This next video is me finally catching Alex rolling over. In truth, it was the next time he rolled over after Wednesday..I think he was scared to do it again because I got so excited after he rolled over that Ruby got over excited and kicked him the head, and he cried :(
This video is taken literally 30 seconds later, when Alex rolled over to the left this time. (I'm so proud of him, my little overachiever!!!).
Ok, so that was my attempt at adding video. I have to say that it is much easier than formatting the bloody pictures!Oh, and on Wednesday, Alex will officially be 3 months old! My how time flies...He is so wonderful I can't wait for another!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment