1.Having children was the best thing I ever did.
2.I am so glad Dan FINALLY mowed the lawn...We were starting to look like a crack house.
3.Surprised Alex likes peas.
4.Currently in wonder at the miracle of life. I so can't wait to have another baby.
5.The kitchen floor really needs to be mopped again.
6.I don't want to go out to the passport office AGAIN (although I have to).
7.I really should go to bed.
8. People who can't drive shouldn't drive the Hope-Princeton. I will now fear for my life every time I go up to see my Dad.
9. My car needs to be washed.
10. I'm thankful for Dan and all he does for me (even though I sometimes complain).
11. Alex is his cutest and I love him the most when he is sleeping ;)
12. I really need to stick to my diet. I have a funny feeling I'll find 20lbs by Christmas instead of losing it.
13. Alex now weighs 16lbs 12oz. He's been such a pig this last month.
14. Gotta start Christmas shopping, gotta stick to a budget.
15. I really need to go to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment