Congratulations to Lynn and Jason Wagenaar, who welcomed their new baby boy, Benjamin Andrew Wagenaar, December 27th, 2007 at 11:15pm! The wee little guy weighed a whopping 10 lbs 7 oz, and was delivered au natural after 13 hours of labor with nothing for pain except laughing gas. Although, the poor girl tore so bad it took over 45 minutes to stitch her up :(
While I am very happy for the lucky parents, I have to reiterate my hatred for all people able to push these huge kids out naturally, and my kid got stuck! I don't really hate everyone, but I feel a little gipped, when when everyone I know with kids except for Colleen has done it naturally, with nothing for pain. I SWEAR that if Alex hadn't been in distress, and I was allowed to move around during labor, and was able to sit up while pushing instead of lying on my side, it is entirely possible that I could have delivered Alex naturally. But, since the little bugger (I mean angel) decided to lie on his umbilical cord, it was a different story.
I guess we'll try again for the next one.....Enough complaining and feeling sorry for myself, Congratulations guys! I know he'll be adorable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment