Tuesday, July 29, 2008

First Hair Cut

Ok, so I had to finally break down and get Alex a hair cut. A real hair cut, not some hack job by his Mom ;) You know it's time when you're cutting food out of his bangs because they are so long. We took him to Magicuts this weekend, and here is how it looked!


Here is the before photo--His hair looks like some really bad 80's hairdo that was once all the rage but when people look back at photos, they go "What was I thinking !?!?!?!?!?!"








Alex did really well...He fought us a little bit, but there was no crying or anything. He really enjoyed the attention!































































By the end of the hair cut, we needed reinforcements--He just wouldn't sit still!













The finished product! Such a handsome boy :)


In other news, Alex has cut his second set of molars, so now he is up to 12 teeth! Only 10 more to go! Also, I was looking through my photos on this batch of downloads, and found this pic, which I think, is way too cute!

This is Alex with Grandpa on Grandpa's bike. Earlier he was in the driver's seat, but I think he looks better on the back of a bike rather than driving it!

No comments: