I thought I would post our ultrasound pics for you to look at...Not much, just a black and white blob, but there really is a baby there, I promise!
Otherwise, we are just trucking along.....It's life! Alex is talking but you really have to listen to understand him. Most of the time he just jibbers, but the other day he wanted into the bathroom, and when he wouldn't take no for an answer my response was " I said NO, Alex". Well it wasn't long after that I asked him something and he looked at me and said "I said no!" when I asked what he said, he replied "I said NO!" So he's getting a bit cheeky too:)
Oh, I do have to apologize...The photo shop scanned the pics and saved them upside down, and for the life of me I can't get them to save upright....

No comments:
Post a Comment