Thursday, July 5, 2007

6 Week Check up


Alex is 6 weeks old now! We had our check up today, and Alex now weighs 11lbs 15oz, is 23 1/2 inches long, and has a head circumference of 40.5 cm. Don't ask me what he was doing in this photo...Hammin' it up I suspect! Things have been going well..Alex spends at least an hour everyday talking to Mom and Dad, and his smiles are purposeful now. He recognizes me and Dan, and smiles as big as his muscles will let him. The only problem---the smiles disappear as soon as the camera comes out!




In this photo, he was about to start crying, and I just happened to catch it at the right moment...




Curled up with Mom, wondering why she is taking pictures AGAIN....




He is soooo angelic when he sleeps!




My favorite picture of him...He's 2 weeks old here, and looks absolutely cute. This picture makes me want more kids (just because I realize how precious they are!)

No comments: