

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjVUjRD3ZLqeQ4LXZQzppSqCyr4qrCqpIKlwWIjWfr3oKSkqATA_ptlP8a3CcNEh-ch5EHR_LrJWWZxIvDygIRTvqSiZXKml0E8XjXjfh9z1_FniDAETDctfXt3fFDCjSB1cZng6pOilr2F/s1600-h/Alex++up+to+2+months+035.jpg">

Alex is officially 2 months old now (as of yesterday)! We didn't do anything too special since it was my birthday as well, but our last week has been eventful enough.
We went to Seattle last weekend, and Alex went to the Woodland park Zoo for the first time...While he really didn't show any interest in anything particular, the zoo was more for mom and dad anyways! The picture of him in the blue and white outfit is from the Zoo, and the other picture is the first time I was actually able to catch his smile on camera....
Our other big milestones this month---Last week Alex discovered his hands, and now he chews on the pretty much anytime he's not eating or sleeping..Also, I took him to the health unit on Friday, and he is now 13lbs and 3 ozs. The nurse also said it looked like he was starting to show signs of teething, but it could be awhile before we see anything. I'm sure we'll post more pics soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment