Dan and I have made a bone chilling discovery....We have gained back all the weight we lost 2 years ago and then some. YIKES!!!. Of course I have *somewhat* of a reason, but not really anymore. Just to give you all an update, Dan lost 63 pounds in 2005, and I lost 55 pounds. I currently weigh the same as I did when we started Dr. Bernstein in 2005, and Dan won't tell me what he weighs :)
We decided in July that we would do Dr. B again...As soon as I had my 6 week check up, we started since there was no reason not to--I wasn't breast feeding, so I didn't need the extra calories, and Dan didn't need to comfort eat with me anymore since I was no longer pregnant. We did really well, me losing 65 pounds from the time Alex was born to the September long weekend, and Dan lost 30-40 pounds in the same amount of time. About 25 pounds of the weight loss for me was water weight after Alex was born (I was very swollen at the end of my pregnancy).
September brought much stress with Jason and Jodi's wedding, work, other commitments etc. We didn't stick to our diet, and swore we would come October. October came and went, and we have continued to eat everything in sight. We have had 2 very gluttonous months, and I gained 20 lbs back, and Dan about the same.
So, tomorrow is the big day... We are going back on Dr. B, and neither of us is stopping until we hit our goal weight, would should be around Feb. or March. I won't say what weight we are starting at, but I will give updates every 2 weeks as to our weight loss.
Wish us luck!! We're going to need it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment