The Kubbs
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(27)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
▼
2008
(27)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
▼
January
(4)
Happy 8 months Alex!
All the photos and videos I promised
Oh Gawd, He's pulling himself up on stuff now!
He talks! He crawls!
►
2007
(34)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(10)
About Me
The Kubbs
View my complete profile
Saturday, January 12, 2008
All the photos and videos I promised
Ok, so I found my cord....Here are all the pics from xmas and the aquarium, and the videos of Alex saying Momma, pulling himself up on furniture, and crawling I promised.
Alex at the Aquarium
Watching the dolphin show with Dad
In his christmas outfit
Playing with his new toy from Grandpa Mowll
This is Alex pulling himself up on the couch
Playing with Ruby and crawling
Saying Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment