Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy 8 months Alex!

Alex turned eight months old on Tuesday, and what a month it has been! In the last month Alex started crawling, pushing himself to a sitting position from his stomach, pulling himself up on anything, saying Momma, and he got his top two teeth in!

Time has flown since christmas, and the good news is that after Alex's bought with diarrhea, he has gained all the weight back he lost and then some, weighing 19 lbs, 9 oz about a week and a half ago. Although, one precedence I hope we don't continue to follow is that of Alex getting a cold after every new set of teeth..........He has been sick since Monday, and this cold is bad enough we had to break out the Vick's vapo rub, the humidifier, and elevate one end of his bed with phone books. When his bottom teeth came in, he had a cold but it really was nothing more than a runny nose. This cold has him up asll night coughing, which also keeps me awake all night too :(

We also received our invitation to Maryn's first birthday party, which is very exciting! It is hard to believe it has already been a year, and I know that when Alex turns one i will be amazed as well. I personally can't believe that I have to return to work in about 8 weeks time either! For those of you who don't know, I found out last week that I don't have a job to go back to, but I went for an interview at a nursing school and they hired me on the spot! Hopefully this will work out. I seem to have absolutely no luck when it comes to employers ;)



This is Alex doing his favorite thing...Putting everything into his mouth!











This is Alex in his Duplo wagon that Grandma Mowll got him for christmas











As usual, hamming it up for the camera!

No comments: