Friday, February 1, 2008

Two new things...........

We have 2 new things to report in Alex's wonderful life...........He has learned how to clap, and he's getting 2 more teeth in!

About 2 days ago he was playing in the living room and pulled himself up on the couch. I was saying "yaaaaayyyyy" while clapping my hands, and he sat down on the ground and started clapping himself! I do have a video of it, but of course, I need to find a time when Dan is not on his computer so that I can download it and post it.

As for his teeth, he will have 6 teeth pretty shortly...He got his bottom 2 front teeth literally one day after he turned 6 months old, then his top 2 front teethe cut through about 3 weeks ago at about 7 1/2 months old, and no here he is almost 8 1/2 months old, and the teeth on either side of his top teeth are coming in! I noticed them today after listening to Alex suck on his lip all day..it was getting annoying, so I checked out his mouth to see if he had a sore or something, and there they were, with just the corners poking through........

No wonder he chews everything he can get his hands on! I'll post those videos by the end of the weekend I promise!

No comments: