Our last month has been quite a busy one! We have a lot of excitement (if that is what you want to call it) around our house!
Alex hasn't done too much new this month, although he is very close to walking....He can now stand on his own without any support for about 30 seconds to sometimes longer than a minute. He has tried to take steps, but that has usually resulted in him falling forward. He has also started trying to get to a standing postion from the crawling position without pulling himself up on something.
Currently, Alex is quite sick. Yesterday around 3am we awoke to a blood curdling scream from Alex's room. Both Dan and I rushed in to find that he had vomitted all over his bed. We got him up, cleaned and I gave hima bottle to go back to bed, but about 10 minutes after he was finished, he vomitted everything up. We have spent most of the days since then cleaning vomit or diarrhea (which he also has) and cuddling. Alex had this happen at christmas time, and it turned out he was teething, but last time he did not have a fever (which he does now) and he was still his vibrant self (which he is definitely not right now). Alex spends most of the day cuddling with me on the couch or asleep in his crib. Last night, I spent from about 3am until 830am when Alex woke up with him in the rocking chair, since that is the only way he would sleep. Boy was my butt numb when I got up!
Aside from that, all is well. As per usual, I just haven't had time to download all the pics from the camera yet, but I hope to do that by the end of the week. I will post them when I get a chance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment