So, it is Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!! I am still pregnant (no surprise there). I thought that for sure today would be the day, but, alas, I was wrong.
I spent yesterday doing yardwork in hopes that it would get things going, but it didn't work. At least I got the yard work done. I slept off and on all night, which is not unusual, since I don't really sleep well anymore. I woke up this am, and started getting ready for lunch, and Dan being the wonderfully thoughtful husband he is bought me flowers and a card! He feels that despite the fact that the baby is still in my womb, it is close enough to my due date to be considered a real live person, and therefore I am a Mom.
We then went out for lunch with our moms, and while we were waiting to be seated, I thought my water broke--false alarm, everything is still intact. Since then, I've had a few odd contractions, but still nothing to suggest this baby is coming anytime soon.
Erin phoned me yesterday and said she had a dream that i had the baby, and so I should expect to go into labor in the next 24-48 hours---this has happened with everyone she has known who is pregnant, and so far she is 100% right......Let's see if she can maintain that average:)
Tomorrow we go for a non-stress test, and then to the doctor on Tuesday, so I'll be back to let you all know how things go.
till then.........................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment