Ok, I'm bored. I've watched tv all day, the house is as clean as it can get, and I've had enough. The baby can come already!!!
I actually had a pretty bad couple of contractions last night, and I've been pretty crampy today, but nothing regular to suggest that I am in labor. I unfortunately have been experiencing morning sickness again, and have been sick the last two days (and it's not just nausea..I've actually gotten sick--which sucks when you're nine months pregnant). I've got a lot of pressure behind my pelvic bone, and I think this is just the baby's head getting in there good.
OK, enough complaining..I had a dream a couple of months ago that I gave birth on Mother's Day to a baby girl weighing in the 8lb range, and then I had a dream this last week that the baby was born and me an d my mom were shoping for clothes..The clothes just happened to be dresses...........We'll see if the whole "dream" thing is right. I personally think it is a boy, and I always have. Most of the old wives tales point to a boy, but again, we'll see who is right.
For anyone who has been pregnant, Did you ever feel like you were going to be pregnant forever? I think it is now my life to be pregnant and it will always be that way. I can't even imagine what it's like for those people who have a kid then get pregnant again 3 months later.. Psychos if you ask me.
Well, we'll see what this weekend brings.. My doctor has veto'd a birth anytime between noonish and bedtime on mother's day--he doesn't want to leave his BBQ to deliver a baby. I tend to agree, since I don't like the idea of some unknown doctor coming and looking at the Netherlands...I kinda would like someone I have built a rapport with. So, everyone continue to keep your fingers crossed, and hopefully it won't be too much longer....I know all are very anxious for this baby to be here, but none more than the parents:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like the baby is coming really soon! Hope your dr doesn't mind stepping out of his bbq...I'm sure he won't mind - from what I hear, dr's only show up for the last few minutes anyway!!
It's great you started the blog as well - I look forward to reading your updates. And I do wish that I, like you, had started this before we had Jackson, it would have been fun to post pregnancy updates! Happy blogging!
Post a Comment